Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Decorative Spirt.


I love to decorate. Each Holiday is special to me. There is Easter and Christmas,New Years Eve and day,Thanksgiving,and the closest one right now Halloween. I love to decorate for Halloween it's always fun.

Decorating is so fun. For me it just puts me more in the mood not only for the holiday but for the season. Now that's it getting ready to be Halloween before too lone I am starting to put my pumpkins and leaves and fall things out.

I get new things all every year to put out. I just love how I get to decorate the house and see smell the all the beautiful scents of fall. It always smells so good in the fall. The colors are beautiful and it's just a really beautiful time to be outside. I was so excited this year because one of my favorite things to decorate with this time of year was pumpkins. So this year my boyfriend this year surprised me and got me so many pumpkins to decorate with. Big ones,small ones,tiny ones,and huge ones. They are just so pretty and amazing.

I think for me the greatest thing is just to be in the spirt of the season that you are in. Be proud of it.We all have different holidays that we like and love. Halloween is not my absolute favorite,that is Christmas(but that is a totally different post). I just like Halloween because it brings back so many memories of when I was a child and how we would celebrate the fall and what all decorations we would put out. The only thing that I can say is Come on and lets start the fall. Yeah for fall.

PS:This is one of the Pumpkins that I got to decorate with. I just love it.












No comments:

Post a Comment