Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Laught Out Loud.


You know what I have come to realize, not only in the world,but in life all together,is that not everybody laughter's at the same thing. We don't all think that the same things are funny. What I find funny may not be as funny to everyone else.

See,I love to laugh and have fun. Heck it makes the day and the world go by so much better and smoother. I just think in general people take the world to serious.If you have ever watch the news or read the paper,you know what I am talking about. I see all the time where people are doing something or people will say something that is meant for a joke and take it way out of contact. We just don't know how to laugh anymore, that or we just plain forgot.

Take for example me. Where I go to school at people are always joking with me. Do I get mad,No I just play along and laugh back at them. I don't get mad because I know it was meant as a joke and not to hurt me. Like I said,I know what one person finds funny may not be as fun or not funny to another person,but would a little laughter hurt us.

Come on now. If we can't laugh or joke or giggle or smile at things than this world is going to be a pretty messed up place. I think that everyone should take just a couple minutes out of there day everyday to just laugh or smile at something or someone. It makes for a better and much better week.

No comments:

Post a Comment