Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Me And Technology.


If I have said it once I have said it twice,I am technology challenged end of story. For the life of me, I can't figure out what the heck I am doing when it comes to technology. I have a laptop computer. I love my laptop,but sometimes it act's up. Just like all computers it has troubles and faults but I still love it.

Just the other day, I found out my computer was sick. It has a virus,yeah for me. Me being the stubborn one,I simply tried to get the virus off my computer. Come to find out I was doing more harm than good.That's what I get for trying to get my computer well again.

Me and Technology has never been friends,even when it comes to something as simple as my cell phone,I still have trouble with it. Over the last couple of years or so,I have been getting a little better with technology,but still I am not the best.

I just wish that one day, I would not be so computer challenged. Hopefully,my computer will be ok. I have to take it in to get the virus off,but luckily someone that I work in the same building with is doing this for me so I will not have to pay and arm in a leg. Wish me and my laptop luck all,we are going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment