Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

The Force.


We have all done something out of habit. Weather it's just something small like biting our nails or mixing up things. It can also be something as bad as smoking(Which is a horrible thing to do),but we have something that we have done out of habit. Me I carry things off.

It's like I will have something in my hands or pick up something and just carry it off into another room or even lay it down some where and forget where I put it. It's like I have a little voice in my head and it's telling me to carry things off. I don't know why for the life of me that I do it but I do.

Call it a nervous habit,or call it what you will,me I call it "Force Of Habit". I have done it for years and still can not figure out why I do it. It's like I have to have something in my hands 24/7 then when I have something in my hands,doesn't matter what it is I will just carry it off and it's never seen again. Poof,just like that gone.

Anyways,I know we all do it from time to time. I know it's not just me,thank god. I am trying to brake my silly habit,but it's going to take a while. Now that I have said my habit,tell me yours. .

No comments:

Post a Comment