Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Day Of Rest.


Finally after a long 4 and a half weeks of working straight I finally get a day off tomorrow. I can not wait. It is going to be so amazing to just have a day to myself. A day to relax and a day to just gather my thoughts. Which Is really what I need to do.

Now don't get me wrong, I love this job, It's truly amazing. I get amazing hours and an awesome pay check. Which I can't complain. I love the people that work there and everyone is just so nice a friendly with me and to each other. Yeah we are busy most of the time,but I would not trade my job for anything in the world. This is what I have been searching for,for a long time.

Yeah I feel a little guilty having a day off,but I know that is what I need to do. I need a day where I can just relax and gather my thoughts and feels. I need a day where I can hang out with my friends and not have to worry about anybody but myself.

Does that sound selfish to anyone? I think it does but I really do need this. I need something to do on my day off. Maby I will go shopping with a friend,or out to eat. Who knows. Maby I will just do all of those things. Anyways only tomorrow will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment