Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Little Blessing.


In just a little over a week I am going to a baby shower. Now,the shower that I am going to,is for a close personal friend of the family. She is just a very sweet girl. My family is trying to get her everything she needs for the baby and hopefully she will be set for when the baby comes.

Today,when I went shopping for the baby,I was looking up and down all the isles for things . She is having a boy so I needed to get her things that would represent a boy. First of all, I don't have any children so I didn't know a lot of what to get her. I mean,I knew the basic things like dippers,and clothes,and things like that, but apparently there are a lot more things that a baby needs other than those things.


Let me start off by saying that I am kind of envious of the children these days. When I was a little baby they didn't have the things that they do now. Just like today when I went out, I seen a pass afire that has a thermometer on the end of it. That is just cool, but still when I was a baby you didn't have them in a combination,they were two different things. Walking down these isles,I was amazed at some of the things that they had out there for baby's. Like I said I am just so envious of these things.

Bringing a life in this world is just a blessed event. It is something that happens,and when it does it is a blessed event and a joyful event. I hope this baby has a great life and grows up to be what ever it want to be in life. I love doing all this shopping for these kinds of events,but I just didn't know that baby's needed so much. Well at least now I know. I also know that this kid is going to be so spoiled. Not only by me( I just love children) but by my whole family. We are so ready for this child and it's not even ours. Come on Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment