Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Getting Active.


Today I was watching a show called "The Half -Ton Teen". This show was talking about how so many people,not just kids but adults are obese. This show really got me thinking. It got me thinking about what I eat and what I do.

I am guilty of it,like we all are sometimes. We are all guilty of over eating or just eating badly sometimes either because we are stressed or just for the plain fact that we are hungry. I know for me I eat when I am stressed(Which I should not do,but I do). I know it is not healthy to eat junk food but I do.

I try to be a healthy person. I go to the gym and dance and try to be as active as I can but there are some days where I just don't have the time to work out. I always feel guilty when I can't work out but then I pay for it later when I look in the mirror. See I think that the reason that kids and adults are getting to be obese these days are because we are not active enough. Yeah part of it has to do with what we eat but then the other part of it is because we do not get up and move anymore. We don't run or jump or dance or walk or do anything anymore.

Me personally I have to get up and be doing something most of the time. I just can not stand it when I have to sit still for hours at a time. It just drives me crazy,I just don't know how people do it. I am not saying that we all have to be a size zero so please don't miss interpret me,but I am just saying we should all get active. Remember not only will it make us feel good about our self's but it makes us in better health. So lets all get up and be as active as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment