Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Battle Scars.


I've never been the one to whimper about getting hurt. I was very much clumsy growing up so I hurt myself all the time. I was use to falling down or bumping into something. Like I said I clumsy so it didn't surprise my self when I did something like that. Now,I whimper when I get hurt.

Today I got hurt at a work. I hurt my hand very bad and it is already swollen. I refuse to go to the doctor because I am not paying for someone to tell me it's just a bruise. I probably need an x-ray of it. In fact I know I need an X-ray for it because a family friend who is an medic with the rescue squad told me so.But I refuse to go. I hate hospitals and doctors,They freak me out.

I know how I did it this time. I got my hand shut in a metal door. I didn't do it thought. A co-worker didn't realize that my hand was in the door and when she went to go shut it I had my hand right there and boom there you go.

I don't know maby I should go to the doctor. I already have it wrapped so maby that will be ok. Maby I will just wait until the morning and see if it's ok then. I am stubborn. I wish that I could be like when I was little and just not whimper but it really,really hurts. Oh well It will stop hurting in a while I guess. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment