Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Better Late Then Never.


All day today I have been wanting to blog. I don't know what I want to post about but I have been wanting to blog. See I love to blog don't get me wrong. It's just that now that I am finally home, all I want to do is curl up in front of my computer and watch videos.

To me blogging is like a secret diary that you write in,only it's not a secret and it's not a diary.When I first started to blog I really had no experience. I mean what was I to do. I was all new at this.Now I don't even think twice about sitting my butt down and writing.

When I write it is a way to get my feelings down without me having to take them out on anybody. I don't like to be mean to people so when I am mad or upset it is a way that I can really express my self with out actually saying it to anybody. The people that read my blog know that I write things about my life. I write about my feelings and my thoughts,and really what ever pops into my head. That is why I named my blog"Life As We Know It".

Well like I said I know that this blog is coming late but I have been on my feet all day today and I am tired so that is why it is coming so late as well. More than Likely it will be the same tomorrow,but better late than never I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment