Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No Looking Back.


All my life,well mostly all my life some one or another has doubted me. They have said I can't do this because I am not this or not that. I hate when people doubt me. I know I can do whatever I want to do with my life when I sit my mind to it,I just hate it when people think that I can't do something.

Who do people think they are doubting me? I am just as smart as anyone else and I have faith in my self. There are times when I start to doubt my self but then I start to think to my self what my grandparents and great grandparents have said to me for years which is "You can do anything you sit your mind to" which is the greatest piece of advice I have ever gotten from anyone.

The thing that I hate is when people tell me that I can't do something.People told me that I would never be able to make it in college and on my own,but I proved them wrong. I had people tell me that I could never do my job right,but I am happy and loving it.See I proved everybody wrong that said I could not do these things,so I know I can do it.

I think that sometimes,I lack faith. I lack faith in myself and in others. I have worked really hard to not lack faith but I think that sometimes it happens to everyone one time or another.I think that if I could tell the people that doubt me one thing it would be,that I am just as smart as anyone else.See the thing about me and that I have learned over they years is that when people doubt you , you have got to work harder at what you are doing and that way you can look back and prove to all of those people that you did it and you are a strong person.


PS:I wrote this blog today because I am tired of people saying that I can't do something. I am a little up set today so this blog was written when I was really up set. Sorry,this blog is kind of a downer a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment