Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Four Seasons.


ItalicEverybody has there favorite season. It could be spring,or summer,winter or the fall. I love all of the four seasons but if I had to chose one it would be Fall. I believe the reason that I would pick the fall is because of it's beauty and colors.

I just love the way the leaves change colors and how at night it is not freezing but still has that little bit of nip in the air. I love the fall. It's just something about it that makes me all happy inside.

I remember when I was just very little how my grandfather would go outside and rake up the leaves and then I would go out after him and jump into the big pile of colorful leaves that he had just raked up. It's memories like that that I remember the most. Every season has their good qualities about them. I mean take winter for instance, the best part about that is just the snow I just love the snow and summer, I am a summer baby so you know why I like summer and spring because that is when everything starts to warm up just a little but fall I love because everything is just so nice and full of colors and excitement.

The colors in fall is what really gets me. I love all the greens and red and browns and yellows on the leaf's. I like to sit out side with my boyfriend and cuddle in his arms with a cup of nice hot coffee on a nice cold windy day and watch the leafs fall of the trees. To me that would be a beautiful and perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment