Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Game Plan.


Can you imagine yourself 10 years down the road?Can you even imagine what you will be doing? It's so far away,but still I think about things like this. I think about what my life will be like and how it will all work out.

Now,I know that I say sometimes not to plan your life away but sometimes on occasion I like to think about what if will be like. Will I be married(Hopefully). Will I be successful and will I have a family of my own again (Hopefully).

These and some other question is what I ask my self everyday,that and what will I look like in 10 years. I can't even think about what my life will be like in 10 years.Can you?It's so funny to think about it,because everybody has different perspectives on what the world will look like in the future. I am not worried about it at all but it is just different to think about it.

I think my conclusion on this subject is this: I think that 10 years from now I Will be married with a college degree. I image my self to be very successful and have a good head on my shoulders. As far as what the future will look like,I'm not sure. I can't tell the future so I don't know. I am not sure I want to know the future right now. I think for right now it's best to leave it as a surprise. It's always more fun that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment