Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Friendly Favor.


Favors.It's a great thing, ain't they. Helping someone out in their time of need is always a good thing.It shows not only what kind of a person you are but that you care. Me I would rather show someone that I care about them by doing a favor for someone,than to give them presents of something like that.

Today has been a great day,because someone really stepped up and helped me out,when they did not have too. See last blog I told you that my dear,dear computer was sick. Well I am happy to report that my computer is no longer sick. A man that works in the same building with me helped me out. He did me a favor and fixed my computer. Not only and I so grateful that it is fixed,but I am also so thankful that he did this for me and at no charge to me.

He didn't have to do this for me. He could have easily just simply said no,but he didn't. So now that he fixed my computer for me and for free at that,I think it only best to help him out when he needs it or if he would ever need it.

I don't know that this guy will ever need a favor,but I am right there when and if he does. Like I said before favors are good to give and receive. I have always been brought up to believe that if someone does a favor for you than you need to return the favor. Well,hopefully I can someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment