Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kitchen Wars.



For centuries people have been fighting over who cooks better at one thing or another. I know my family has those wars. One person always thanks that they can cook this better or that better than another person. It's like world war 4 in my house,especially now that the holidays are coming around.



See back a while ago I had told you all that I love to cook. I cook everything from Pastries to the main coarse. I am cooking even more now that the holidays are upon us. I am especially making things with pumpkin in them n0w that Thanksgiving is so near us. The only thing that I hate about the holidays is when there is a bunch of us cooking at one time and everyone thanks that their food is better than another persons cooking.


We all have are own way of cooking,some better than others,but we all cook different ways and no two people's things taste the same,well at least to me they don't. I don't know why people have food wars over whose taste better. It seems to happen every year around the holidays at my house.


Don't get me wrong,it's not like it is a big deal or anything and it doesn't stop us coming together with our family or friends but the war just happens when they are cooking together. I love all the food my family makes,well almost all the food my family makes. I couldn't care less who makes what,the most important thing to me is that we all gather together and celebrate together as one.

So, Happy Holidays Everyone,Lets get ready for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment