Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Update Story.


Yesterday I wrote a post on well the crappy day I was having yesterday. Let's just put it this way,it was not a good day,not a good day at all. Well I am happy to report today that my day has gone wonderful.

Today is a completely different day.It's as if the sun has come out and dried up the flood. I had a great day today and I am hoping that tomorrow is even better than today. Everything was wonderful and went exactly as I had imagined it would.

I think that yesterday,I was looking at the glass half empty. I just had a really bad day. See,every time that I have an off day,I try to make since of it. I try to figure out why I am having a bad day and turn it around.

I guess that is the best thing to do when you have an off day. I really believe that once you find out what the problem is than you can really put it behind you after you deal with it. If you don't deal with it and just keep it all bottled up than you are going to crack, so I personally do what ever I have to do deal with my problem. That is why I wrote my sad post yesterday. Like I said thanks to everyone that read my post. I am doing much better today.

PS: Thanks to Ruth for the kind words. I really needed someone to actually care. That and thanks for the HUG. It really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment