Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

Time To Celebrate.


Labor Day.A time to celebrate and thank those who do work their butts off night and day for us. It's a time we can reflect on our jobs past and present and thank god that we have jobs. At this stage in life we better all thank god that we have a job,because in a lot of the world there are people that have a job and don't get any appreciation at all or do not have a job at all.

I got a new job just 4 weeks ago to this day and I just love it. I have had jobs in the past but nothing like what I am doing now. See my job is the best,I get to work with people and meet new people each and everyday. For a person that always liked to be by her self as a child this is way outside my shell for me and is helping me conquer my fear of being around a lot of people.

See I believe that I do have the best job in the world. I say that because I have always wanted to help people. Even growing up, my family told me that I needed to be something in life that got to help people . So,now that I am finally grown I did just that. See I work In a nursing home. It may not seem like a great job to everyone else but to me it is so rewarding. It is something that I love to do. I love to help all the older people when they need it or just sit around them and read to them or talk to them if they need a friend.

I think that secretly it comes from when my great grandparents on my moms side when they were still alive or when I would go down and talk to my great grandfather and grandmother on my dads which I still do. I still talk to my grandmother but her husband has passed on now. and I do have grandparents on my dads side that are both still alive.See I told you all that we had lost my grandmother in February of 2009 last year. I still miss her like crazy like I miss everyone else that we have lost over the years but I still remember when I would go up to here house. All she wanted was for someone to sit and talk to her in fact that is all she ever wanted. So I believe that is part of the reason why I love this job so much.

I think another reason why this job is so important to me is because it really gets me out of my shell and into the world.It gets my feet planted steady on the grown and gets me something to look forward to each and everyday. Like I said, to some people this may just seem like any old job,but to me it's a wonderful job that I love.

At this time I would like to send a special note out to everyone that has a job and everyone that is looking for a job. Also I would like to send a special not out to the men and women fighting for our rights and freedom We may not say it enough but your work is very much appreciated and very much thought of.


Happy Labor Day Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment