Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good VS Evil.


I'm sure that everyone one time or another has heard someone tell them to "Play Nice". It's a common thing to say. I know my grandparents use to say it to me all the time. I can't tell you how many times that I was told to play nice. Well now that I am grown up,and a little older I am starting to be that person who plays nice and is nice to everyone and everybody.

Today while at work I got told that I was too nice. Too nice,how is someone too nice? I mean that is like saying there is too much oxygen in the world or there are too many people in the world. I mean how am I too nice? I didn't even know that people could be too nice.

See I am the kind of person that if someone is mean to me than I will just stand there and take it. I am not the one to start a fight or even an argument for that matter. It's just not me. I don't like when people argue as it is. When people start to argue than I go outside or even in a different room so I am differently not going to start a fight. I don't like to yell or scream at anyone or do anything like that.Once in a while I will mumble something under my breath but never say it. Maby that is what they meant when they said that I am too nice of a person. Or maby it is because that I like to give to others and help others before my self(Which you should always do).
What ever the situation may be I still can't figure out why someone would say I am too nice.

Don't get me wrong. I am touched that people think that I am a kind person,I would rather be a good person than a bad person but is there such thing as being too much of a good person?I mean can someone be overly nice?Is that a bad thing when I am overly nice?I am just doing what comes natural to me,no more no less. I have always been like that.Well no matters,I like being a nice person,it suits me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment