Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

Answer The Phone.


Why is it that when people call me on the phone they either don't talk or hang up the phone on me. I hate when people do that. I mean what is their deal? Is it their life plan to just call people and hang up on them?

It is so rude for people to do that. I mean I pay good hard earn money for my cell phone and and makes me so mad to know that people can actually call other people and play a joke on them. Especially when my cell phone bill is not the cheapest it can be.
I have a lot of features on my cell phone including Internet and unlimited calling and txting so my cell phone bill is not cheap especially now that I have got bills to pay for my apartment and college bills to pay as well.

Now, I can understand if people call me and they say"Sorry,I have the wrong number". Things like that happen all the time. I have done that quite a few times,but don't call and hang up, don't be a "Hanger upper".

I hope that it is just not my phone that people call to joke call and hang up on. I don't know how to stop people that do that. Maby I can swing my magic wound and it will stop the joke callers. Well I have got a couple of things to tell everyone who calls my phone and doesn't talk or hangs up on me. If you think that you are being funny,I hate to tell you but your not. Be a man or a women and just talk when you call me. And if I find out who keeps calling me and hanging up you are going to be paying my next phone bill, not me. Then we will see how much you like it.

Who know maby this will work. Maby the non talkers will finally get the point and stop calling my phone. Now I don't want people to get the wrong idea and think that I hate when people call me. I love when I get to talk to people on my phone ,I just don't like the ones that decide to call me and hang up or not talk on me. Well maby this post will help, Who knows,we will see .

No comments:

Post a Comment