Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Busy Beaver.


Wow,what a day this has been. Have you ever had a day where you thought it was just never going to end? It seems like it takes forever for the end of the day to get here,well today was kind of like that for me.

When I woke up this morning I didn't think that I was going to be this busy. I mean I had nothing planned,and no call to make like I usually do. Then once I got up that is when it all started. It just seemed like it was one thing after the other. I don't mean to complain and it is not that I minded it, I am just so tired.

Between getting ready to go back to college and having to go back to the states and then having to pack for that,and writing my blog which I always do,and doing somethings around the house,and going to work,and then coming home and trying to grab a little bit to eat(which I have not done yet and it is almost 9 o'clock) and everything else I just have not had time to sit down. Really the only time that I have got to sit down is right now and that is only because I am writing this post (which I don't mind at all,it relaxes me).

Sometimes,it just seems like there is not enough hours in the day. I know I should be use to this,but sometimes it can just be overwhelming. Everybody has these days so I know people know how I feel. Sometimes, I feel like the best thing I can do and everybody can do when we have one of these days,is just to go at it full force and kick some butt then before you know it the day will be over and the next day will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment