Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

UpDate Story On First Time Jitters.


So yesterday I wrote a story on First Time Jitters. Basically,it was about how when you start something new or when you get a new job than sometimes you get that well,sick feeling in the pit of your stomach.

The reason that I had first time jitters, is because I have a new job and I was afraid that I was going to mess up or make someone mad or something like that. Well, I am happy to report that I no longer have those first time jitters.

When I first got this job, I though that it was going to be so bad the first day. Really I was afraid. Now I no longer afraid. The one thing that made this job good is that really everybody was friendly,which made it a lot easier. Another reason that I was just really relaxed is because I was doing a job that I kind of already knew how to do which made it a little easier.

Hopefully when I go to work today I will not be so nervous and just do what I am told. I believe that I will do fine as long as I do my job right. Also instead of having those first time jitters I hope I will not have those second time jitters. Well I guess I will just have to wait and see. Like I said I have hope that I will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment