Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Long And Endless Journey.


Have you ever traveled somewhere,and thought to your self that it takes so much longer to go to that destination than it does come back. It's not that I mind going on long trips because it can be quite fun sometimes,but other times I just feel like it takes so much longer going to where I am going than it does coming back.

Today,me and a couple of friends and my boyfriend went on a little adventure. We were tired of the same old place so we decided to just go somewhere a little different this time. Now it's not that we got lost or anything like that,no nothing like that it is just every five seconds that I turned around we were stopping somewhere. We were either stopping to eat,or use the restroom,or stretch every ones legs, or even to change drivers when one of us would get tired of driving,just little things like that.

Maby that is one of the reasons why it took us so long to get to where we were going. That and the fact that the place that we were headed to actually was far from where we lived. I didn't have anything planned for today so it's not like I needed to be home for anything special but I think it was just the fact that all of us were in a car together for so long.

When we were coming back from our little adventure it didn't seem like it took that long to get home. Maby it was because it was just not a lot of traffic or because we were all so tired but it seemed like we were home in just a short couple of minutes when it had actually been hours.

Going on road trips are so fun to do and I think a must do for everyone at least once or twice in their life's. I should be use to the long road trips,I mean when I go back to the states I am going to have a long trip back but now I should be ready for it. I think everyone should go on a road trip and just have fun with your family or friends,no matter how long of a trip it is or how crazy your friends are. The most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment