Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Respect.


Tonight's post is going to be a rather short post because well, I am just now getting home from work and I am dead on my feet.

When I first started this blog I wrote a little post about respect. Well with this blog I am going to re look at that post because the more I am around people the more that I realize that some people don't have very much respect at all. People don't have very much respect for other people as well as respect for them self's.

Now when I was grown up you weren't given a choice, you gave respect to everyone and especially to the older people and your parents. That was always a big thing for me and around my house. Heck,I grew up on respect. But now that I am older and I have gotten out on my own, I have come to realize that not everyone shows respect.

Respect should always be given no matter what. To me it should always be given to your parents and to the older people and especially to your self. I had someone say to me one time you have to earn respect to get respect. Which I believe is true. So my advice for well all the time is, always show respect and have respect to your self and others no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment