Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Little Life.


Today at while I was at work, I seen such a beautiful sight. Today I seen a baby that could not have been well not even one mouth old yet,I bet. It was just a beautiful baby and just looked as happy as she could be. Now I see children and babies all the time at work and I have friends that have children,but for some reason this baby really made me think.

It made me think on how much these children now days have so much around them and not even know it. This world is so exciting and so big. In a child's eyes it is the biggest thing around them because well they are little and they have so much to learn. I know when I was just little I wasn't sure of this crazy land of ours. It was really all new to me.

If children could only see everything that this land has to offer us, I think that they would be amazed. I know that I have a friend that has a baby and when my Friend had her baby I was right their with her. It was so amazing to see her being born and just thinking to my self that there is another precious life added to this world of ours. When I held her I couldn't help but to think that when she opens her eyes and sees the world for the first time she will not understand it, but she will take everything in and that is a memory she can have forever.

It is great to see kids grow up and enjoy the world and experience the world. I know that even now I still have a lot to see and take in even know that I am an adult,we all do in a way no matter what age. It's great when you are little and you can enjoy it but once you grow up a little you can really start to except it for what it is and understand it better,but when you are young it is better to just try to take it all in and enjoy the world. So I say to all these younger children out there, enjoy life, take it all in while you can because once you grow up life goes by so fast that it is like a moving train. It just goes by an in instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment