Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 13, 2010

Superstition Truth.


Everybody know what today is. Today is Friday the 13th, which means it a day of bad luck for some of us and a good day for others. I know some people would say, that today is just another day but for me it is a day full of things not to do. I am a person that believes in a lot of superstitions.

Now,I don't go over board. I don't believe that if you walk under a ladder or brake a mirror that it is bad luck or if you see a black cat it is bad luck, but I do have somethings that I do believe in. One of the things that I am really big about,as silly as it sounds is that if you spill salt that you have to through it over your shoulder twice per shoulder. I don't know why I believe that but I do and I know it sounds weird but that is the way I think.

Another thing that I am really big about,and that my great grandmother was really big about is about singing while you are setting down at the table to eat. She would tell everybody that came over to not sing or even think about singing at the table. She always said that it was a sigh of bad luck and a sign of death. I don't believe that it is a sign of death,but I do believe that it is a sign a bad luck. So now when I sit down at the table I never sing or even think about singing because I know that if I did that my grandmother would look down on me and not think to much of it. Even know she has passed on I still listen to the words that both her and my grandfather said to us.

Like I said, some might call me silly but I call it being careful. Friday the 13th is already known for being a day of bad luck and superstitions I don't want any bad luck added on to that. So now that I have told you some of the bad luck things that I believe in you tell me do you believe in any kind of things like that and if so what are they? Any ways have a happy Friday the 13th and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment