Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Color's,Color's,EveryWhere.


Have you ever thought about colors? I know it sounds weird but just go with me on this one. The reason I ask this question is because today I seen a rainbow and it was just so beautiful and amazing. It really made me think,again I know this is a weird post but just go with me on this on.

It made me think on how colors can really tell a lot about a person. Now I don't mean colors as in race but colors as in the colors you like. Take me for instance. I have a few favorite colors. I really like more of the wild colors like,bright neon orange,or yellow or even green and red. I am not a girl girl so I don't like pink. I have never and will never be a pink person. That is just one color I hate and can not stand.

I honestly do believe that colors can tell people a lot about other people. It can tell them weather you are a adventurous person or a safe person or a cheerful person or if you are even a wild person. I would be more of an adventurous person,with colors that is, not with my everyday life.

Color's are great. They are so beautiful and and can be so wonderful if you let them be. Colors are great to me because they are everywhere. They paint the sky and they paint the rainbows and they paint the entire world.One of my favorite things to do is to look up at the sky after it has rained and see and beautiful rainbow with all the colors in it. So my question that I have on my mind today is,what is your favorite color and what does it say about you?


PS:If you get the chance, go outside after it has rained and look up at the rainbow in the sky. See all the beautiful colors in it. I promise,you will not regret it.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite colors are Navy Blue and Royal Purple. Not really sure why, or what it says about me, but I really love them. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. yeah those are cool colors.

    ReplyDelete