Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Curiosity Killed The Cat.


Have you ever heard the expression "Curiosity Killed The Cat? Well I have and that expression has really been close to me this week. See, I told you all the last couple of post that I have a new job. Now don't get me wrong it is going fine and everything, but I always feel like I am asking way to may questions.

I don't want the people that I work with thinking that I don't know what I am doing,but I really don't know what I am doing. I know that the first couple of days are hard in a new job but for me they have been extra hard. I bet you I have had to ask at lest ten million questions.

See I am afraid that if I ask to many questions while I am working, than my co -workers will look down on me and that is something that I don't want to happen. I really like this job and as I have said before,it is a new start and a new beginning for me but, I just don't want to look dumb and ask too many questions.

The only thing that is really making me sure that I am doing right by asking questions is what one of my boss's said to me last night. She said the "The only stupid questions are the ones that are not ask". That actually made me feel a little better and it made me feel more confident in my self.

I hope that I am doing right, I believe that I am by asking so many questions. I can't help that I am so curios,but I am,I have always been since I was just a little thing. I wounder about everything. Is that a bad thing or and good thing? Am I doing right by second guessing my self? And should I be really asking all these questions? I just need someone to assure me that I am doing the right thing. I really wish that someone could answer these questions for me, I really need them answered. And if anybody has any advice for me I could really use it right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment