Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Hospital Worries.


Today has been kind of a crazy day as I knew it would be. See today, I had to go to the hospital with my family because my grandfather was in there. This time it was not to bad, but still very difficult for me to handle.
Today he had a pacemaker put in to help his heart. See he has had a rough time with in the last few mounts with everything and they said that this would help him by having one. Still, when I was in there waiting for him with my family to get done with surgery, it still made me worried.

I don't very good when it comes to seeing people sick and hurt. There is something inside of me that just can't handle it. Today was no exception. Even know it was a rather very simple operation it was still very hard for him to recover. He is only going to be in there over night but still, having to recover from something like that is just scary.

When I was in the waiting room I couldn't help but to think of everything that could be going on inside that operating room. I didn't want to think that anything bad was going on but you never know. I tried to stay positive anyway I could. Sometimes it is all you can do to think about what is going on when you are waiting for someone to get out of surgery.

The only reason that I did not go insane today is because I had my family around me and I knew he was in good hands,which made it easier on us. I honestly think that the worst part of going into the hospital or even a doctors office,is when you have to wait. Because think about it,when you are waiting to see someone who is at the hospital or at the doctors than you have all that time to just sit and think about what is happing and to me that is the worst feeling in the world.


Well maby I am just being stupid I mean I just called him and he was fine but it still scares me that he is in there. Is that stupid of me to have this fear?I mean is that normal or does everyone have this fear? Anyways I am just going to stay positive and think good thoughts, and when he comes home tomorrow I will hug him and all my worries will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment