Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Safe And Calm.


Every women loves a beautiful piece of jewelry. Weather it would a diamond ring (which is always nice) or a necklace or even a nice bracelet. Me, I adore jewelry in every way and I do have a lot of it.

When I graduated from high school, my grandmother gave me a beautiful necklace. This necklace was one that I had been wanting for a very long time. It was a really pretty necklace that had a little green turtle on it. I love that necklace and it is just so pretty to me. Not only did I get that,but she also got me a little four leaf clover locket to put on my necklace that I had been wanting.

I only wear that necklace on certain events like Christmas or different holidays. The reason that I only wear it to certain things is because I am afraid that I would lose it or brake it and I would be really mad it I did that. It means so much to me because both my grandfather and grandmother got it for me and it is something that meant a lot to me.

I don't wear a lot of necklace,usually I wear my rings and earrings and my ankle bracelets. I do however where the necklace that my grandparents gave me. Turtles are one of my favorite animals. There is something about them that makes me feel at peace,so when I have my turtle around my neck next to my four leaf clover locket it makes me feel calm and it makes me feel like I am safe.

People have different things that either make them feel safe or that surprises them. For me my necklace defiantly did both. It surprised me and makes me feel safe at the same. For me the most important thing about it is that it was given to me by people that love me and care for me, and it was given to me on my special day and I would never give it up for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment