Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Magical Mind.


You have seen those magic show right,there are a lot of them on tv. The one that I usually watch is that show MindFreaks with Chris Angel. I have no idea why I watch that show because I really don't believe in that sort of thing.I confess there are times when I watch that show and wounder how they did something, and there are somethings that I find cool but,to me it is all just rather fake.

Tell me how someone can do the things that I seen on this show,like walk through a metal door or light himself on fire and live. There is no way possible how someone like that or anybody for that matter can do the things that this guy does and still be alive,just no way possible.

So the real question that I keep asking myself is,if all of these magic tricks are fake than why do people still watch the show?Why is it so popular? I mean what do people like about it,and what attracts them to it? Heck,Why do I watch the show,if I know it's fake?

I have no idea the answers to any of these questions but I would really like to find them out. The reason that I watch the show, I believe is because to me,it's almost like reading a good book. Like when you get to a good part and the story has just been so interesting but you have read for a while and you need to put it down but can't because you want to find out what happens that is what draws me to the show.

Like I said, I don't believe magic is real,however magic in it's self is an art form. So that is another reason why it draws in so many people(plus me). I love art it's truly amazing so maby the reason that people like those magic shows is because it is an art,or at least the way I look at it (plus sometimes,it is just fun to watch).So tell me,do you believe that magic is real?

No comments:

Post a Comment