Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

No Question Ask.


Remember when you were little and you needed money when you would be out at a store or at a toy store or something like that. Who would be the first people you would go too? Well of course it would be your mother and father or for me it would be my grandparents.

We all remember those days.You would see something in a store window and just have to have it no matter what it was. I know that I am guilty of that. I was always asking my grandparents if I could have some money to buy a toy or something like that.Of course they would say yes maby not all the time, but most of the time they would give me just a little money to buy what I wanted. Now that I am grown up I am so glad that I don't have to ask for money from my grandparents. I know that they would give it to me in a heart beat but I have a job now and I am an adult so I need to act like it and earn my own money.

Now that I have a job,I can make a living for me and my boyfriend and have a life of my own. Now when I see something in a store or in a magazine I can actually buy it without having to ask for money. I like have some cash of my own. It makes me feel good. It lets me know that I have job and that I have really worked hard for it.

Now that I have my own money I can finally start helping my grandparents out when they need it and pay them back for everything that they have done for me when I was younger and continue to do for me now. Having your own money is great.It should make you feel like you accomplished something. You should feel pound of your self's and know that you have worked hard for it no matter what your job may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment