Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome To The Future.


Have your ever thought about the future, I mean really sat down and thought about it. For some reason I do all the time. I think about what it's going to be like, and what the world is now and how the world has chanced so much over the years.

Think about it for a sec. Think back to when you were a kid and you thought about what the world was going to be like now. I know when I though about the world as a kid,I thought it would be a lot different. I though by now we would have things like flying cars and a world where people don't have to worry about things, and homes that would be up in the air just silly things like that. I was a kid what did I know.

Now that I have gotten older, I wounder what is next for the world. I mean, if we have come this far with things like technology and medicine and cars and things that makes our lives easier now,I can only imagine what is going to come next. Sometimes it is just amazing how far we have come just over the last few years. I know when I was little we didn't have a lot of the things that we have now and we didn't have a lot of what you see today. Now days it is like so much has come in and out.

I can only imagine what the world is going to come up with next. It is almost like waiting to open up a package on Christmas morning. You have waited for it for so long and its finally here after mounts of waiting. To me the future is like that and it really is if you think about it. You wait and wait for the years to go by and after waiting a dozen or so years you can now look and see what the world has borough to us.

I just like to think about these kind of things. I like to think about what other new things are going to happen to this universe. Who knows. I think that one of the funniest things that has happen to our world in my opinion in the last couple of years to me, is that they took Pluto away and now they say it's not a planet. I still count it as one because I don't think that you can take it away but that is just one example of many that has happen to this crazy,confusing world. Like I said who knows what is going to happen next.

3 comments:

  1. Who was it? Scazi, maybe on the blog Whatever, but I can't remember -- said that if you live long enough you suddenly realize you are living in "the future."

    ReplyDelete