Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Job At Hand.


There are a lot of jobs out there right now. In this world of ours, we have jobs where people can become doctor's or lawyers , business people, actor's or actresses, singers, food workers,and many more things.

I mean there is such a wild variety of things out there, that it is just simply amazing. I can't tell you how many times that I have been at work or helped out someone when I have been at work that needed help and I have heard those two simple words "Thank You" or heard someone say things like " Thank you for all you do", which is always good to here from time to time.

I mean who doesn't love a solid "thank you for what you do" every once in a while. For me it is someone says that to me it makes my day go so much better and the day go by so much smoother, but I believe that sometimes we forget about the people that do some of the things that I know that I could not do.

I am talking about people like the soldiers that fight for our freedom,or the firemen that help protect us from fires,and what about even the people that feed us when we don't have time to cook or don't have time to sit down and eat with our families. Sometimes, I feel like we forget about the people that do some of these things. I mean like I said we have a world where there is just so many opportunities to do things and yet I still feel like we forget the people that maby may not be so high up in the ladder but yet work just as hard and just as many hours as those of us who are a little hire up in the ladder like doctors, or cops or ect.

Sometimes I feel like people look down on other people who are fast food workers or things like that, and we shouldn't. I mean think about, if it would not be for people like fire fighters or cops or soldiers or yes even the fast food workers than we would not have the things that have today. We wouldn't have all this freedom and we wouldn't have people that protect us every day, and if it wouldn't be for the workers who fix food than who would feed the hunger people who do go to work and work hard everyday, who would feed their family's.

All I am saying is this, it doesn't matter what kind of job that you have. It could be the simplest job in the world, what does matter is that at the end of the day, you are proud of the job that you have and proud of what others have done. Also, never look down on people,even if they have a job that may not be the greatest,at least it's a job and you are making money to support your self and your family. As long as you like your job, it shouldn't matter what anybody else thinks, it should just matter what you think.

That and be thankful that there is people out there that is willing to do these dangerous jobs and willing to work. Just appreciate the people that do the jobs that no body even thinks about sometimes and always remember to say think you every times someone helps you,because you never know what one little "Thank You" can do to someones day.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post!! It's so easy to overlook folks, and forget to thank them. Great point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yeah sometimes we just all need someone to appraciate us and say thank you once in a while.

    ReplyDelete